Salas O’Brien has developed specialized design concepts to eliminate boilers, chillers, cooling towers, and water treatment and related controls in favor of geothermal systems to lower operating and maintenance costs, increase energy efficiency, and reach net carbon neutrality all while providing dependable, year-round comfort to building occupants.
As a facility planning and design firm with a reputation for responsive, personal, local service, we treat everyone on the project team as peers and coordinate our efforts to efficiently produce quality work that makes our client look great.
How We Can Help
- Facility Assessment & Energy Analysis
- Infrastructure Master Planning
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Vertical Well Field Design
- Horizontal Well Field Design
- Pond Loop Design
- Geothermal Site Planning
- Geothermal Well Field Operational Analysis
- Senior-level involvement on every project
- Highly technical expertise and certifications
- Years of field experience
- Ability to ask questions and solve business problems
- Collaborative approach among all project team members