We’re a passionate team of employee-owners solving challenges for our clients across North America. And we’d love for you to join us.
Join a company that’s grown 2860% since 2010
Look at our industry awards. Read about our mergers. You’ll discover that Salas O’Brien is a dynamic, respected firm on a dramatic path of growth. Help us resolve our clients’ most pressing challenges. You’ll find your potential here is truly limitless.
You can fulfill your life's dreams here
We hire facilities professionals of all types, as well as experts in marketing, finance, and HR. If you’re excited by our culture of employee-ownership and serving clients with excellence, there’s a place for you at Salas O’Brien.
Growing and thriving as an employee-owner
We tell clients to “expect a difference,” and we think our employee-owners should expect one, too. That’s why we ground our culture in our Ownership Values and offer you everything you need to thrive here, from amazing projects to comprehensive benefits.
The best thing about Salas O'Brien is the team members! To have so many passionate, caring people in this firm is truly impressive. I know I can tackle any challenge for my clients because our team has my back!
We invest in you
Our comprehensive benefits have your short- and long-term needs covered.
- 401(k) employer match: 100% of first 1%, 50% on the next 5%
- Additional 401(k) match up to 1%, paid in company stock based on annual company performance
- Multiple health, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Accident and critical illness insurance (voluntary)
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical health savings account
- Employee assistance program
- Salas O’Brien Academy for internal training
- Profession education and licensing insurance
- Green living/sustainability incentives
*Some benefits can vary by location. Check with your Salas O’Brien recruiting team member to learn more.
Current Job Openings
We’d love to tell you more about our available opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
Salas O’Brien is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.