As an employee-owned firm, Salas O’Brien places ownership at the heart of what we do. Our Ownership Values express who we are internally and externally, and they keep us grounded in what’s most important.
Expect Leadership: Inspire as Owners
- Recognize that we are all owners with direct influence on the success of our company.
- Do what is right, setting the standard for performance, integrity, and professionalism.
- Provide positive energy, passion, and commitment to everything we do.
- Embrace positive change and challenge the status quo.
- Encourage the growth of our owners through training and opportunities for leadership.
- Ensure the continuity of the firm through succession planning.
- Contribute meaningfully to our communities.
Expect Results: Achieve as Owners
- Set and achieve ambitious goals.
- Be accountable for our actions.
- Properly plan and execute all projects to ensure a reasonable profit.
- Achieve life cycle cost savings for clients through resource conservation and sustainable design.
- Tailor designs to each project, balancing project cost, maintenance, and performance.
- Continuously improve our delivery to customers.
- Serve each client as though they’re our only client.
- Maintain a financially healthy firm.
- Capitalize on opportunities to strengthen the firm.
Expect Relationships: Connect as Owners
- Be open, direct, positive, and respectful to everyone.
- Promote teamwork through commitment and trust.
- Constructively communicate intentions and expectations.
- Have fun together.
- Recognize and reward accomplishments.
- Manage performance fairly and consistently.
- Attract and retain outstanding employee owners.