Sporting Clays Classic September 13, 2019
Join Salas O’Brien at Black Wing Shooting Center on September 13, 2019, to help raise money in benefit of the Builders Exchange Foundation.
- 10 a.m. Check-in & Side Games Open
- 11 a.m. Optional Gun Training
- 11:30 a.m. Check-in Close
- 12 p.m. Lunch
- 1 p.m. Safety Briefing
- 1:30 p.m. Clay Shoot Begins
- 3:30 p.m. Awards Ceremony & Refreshments
- 4:30 p.m. Event End
All sponsorships include gun rental, ammo, and ear and eye protection
- Individual Sponsor: $300 Single Shooter 50 Bird Course + Lunch
- Silver Sponsor: $1,500 (1) Team of 5 + Sponsor Signage + Lunch
- Gold Sponsor: $3,000 (2) Teams of 5 + Sponsor Signage + Logo on Shirt + (1) Ambassador + Lunch
- Platinum Sponsor: $4,500 (3) Teams of 5 + Sponsor Signage + Logo on Shirt + (2) Ambassadors + Lunch
- Ambassador Sponsor: $250 (1) Ambassador + Sponsor Signage + Logo on Shirt
About the Builders Exchange Foundation
The Builders Exchange Foundation was created in 1999 by members of the Builders Exchange of Central Ohio, to strengthen the area’s construction workforce of the future.
Each station will have signage featuring Ambassador, Silver, Gold, and Platinum Sponsors. (Example signage from previous years below.)
Shirts will feature Gold, Platinum, and Ambassador Sponsors, sized according to sponsorship level. These shirts will be worn by the Ambassadors throughout the event.
Each shooting station may be manned by up to (2) Ambassadors. Gold and Ambassador Sponsors may share a single station, where Platinum Sponsors will have an entire single station reserved for them while supplies last.
Ambassadors will man each station, pull the clay for shooters, and assist in any other way needed. Ambassadors will not be participating in the shoot and are expected to arrive early on the day of the event.