Roofing & Waterproofing
Salas O’Brien investigates problems associated with moisture intrusion and provides well-crafted roofing and waterproofing solutions that stand the test of time. Our team offers expertise in virtually all types of roofing and waterproofing systems, including specialized expertise in condensation, cold storage, moisture surveys, wind damage resolution, drainage concerns, hygrothermal analysis (WUFI) and rooftop solar PV.
As a facility planning and design firm with a reputation for responsive, personal, local service, we treat everyone on the project team as peers and coordinate our efforts to efficiently produce quality work that provides our clients with long-term peace of mind.
How We Can Help
- Building envelope design
- Specifications and drawings
- Leak investigations
- Repair recommendations
- Site investigations and planning
- Roof moisture surveys
- Condensation investigations
- Expert witness
- Insurance claims (wind, hail, fire, and rain collapse)
- Roof covering/solar PV interface
The team was invaluable to our organization's re-roofing project. Their dedication and attention to detail contributed to the successful water-tight completion of three difficult roofs, which were re-roofed while the buildings were occupied with emergency services personnel.
- Senior-level involvement on every project
- Highly technical expertise
- Decades of field experience
- Collaborative approach among all project team members