Throughout the United States and abroad, Salas O’Brien’s team of manufacturing and industrial process experts develops processes and integrates new equipment in order to minimize downtime and spend capital budget funds wisely.
Responsive Service, National Scale
As a national firm with a reputation for responsive, personal, local service, we treat everyone on the project team as peers and coordinate our efforts to efficiently produce quality work that makes our client look great.
How We Can Help
- Expansions, upgrades and additions to existing industrial manufacturing processes
- Integration of OEM equipment into existing lines
- Greenfield Facilities development
- Operations and maintenance improvements & support
- Commissioning and decommissioning
- Feasibility studies, throughput analysis
- Utilities for process manufacturing
Industrial Process Projects
Our project had extreme technical challenges, but Salas O’Brien expertly handled them and kept our plant fully operational throughout the process by using 3D surveys and other technology to avoid damaging adjacent buildings. Salas O’Brien always coordinated with other disciplines, proactively addressed challenges, and quickly answered questions.
- Senior-level involvement on every project
- Highly technical expertise and certifications
- Years of field experience
- Ability to ask questions and solve business problems
- Collaborative approach among all project team members