Mechanical & Electrical
Throughout the United States and abroad, Salas O’Brien’s mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design team delivers common-sense, integrated design solutions that are cost-effective, reliable, and energy efficient.
Responsive Service, National Scale
As a national firm with a reputation for responsive, personal, local service, we treat everyone on the project team as peers and coordinate our efforts to efficiently produce quality work that makes our client look great.
How We Can Help
- Chiller and cogeneration plants
- Emergency generation and backup power
- Sustainable design/LEED
- Utility coordination
- Heating hot water distribution
- Indoor and outdoor lighting
- Electrical system design and integration (low, medium, and high)
- Security and controlled access
- High-speed tolling
Salas O’Brien has been able to save the University thousands of dollars each year by effectively and efficiently reducing energy costs through upgrading our MEP design systems. They have served our campus for over 15 years and continue to provide excellent service to this day.
- Senior-level involvement on every project
- Highly technical expertise and certifications
- Years of field experience
- Ability to ask questions and solve business problems
- Collaborative approach among all project team members