We understand that when you pursue commissioning, your goal is to make your environments safe, efficient, and compliant. Our national scale and local service mean we can serve your commissioning needs in practically any location.
Responsive Service, National Scale
As a national firm with a reputation for responsive, personal service, we approach commissioning as a team effort—one that includes the owner, operator, design team, and construction team. Our ability to create an amicable environment consistently produces amazing results. Salas O’Brien’s commissioning team frequently provides so much value that their input pays for itself within a short period.
Salas O’Brien has been designated a Certified Commissioning Firm by the Building Commissioning Association.
How We Can Help
- Commissioning for new construction
- Data center commissioning
- LEED commissioning
- Existing building commissioning (EBCx)
- Energy audits
- Code compliance (Internal Energy Code, local requirements)
- Central building automation
St. Mary’s Sacred Heart Hospital
Marriott Gateway Hotel and Conference Center
Mandarin Oriental Hotel
Courtyard Marriott Gaslamp Hotel
Gwinnett Technical College
Georgia State Financing and Investment Commission
Emory University – Psychology and Interdisciplinary Sciences Building
2000 Avenue of the Stars
Salas O’Brien’s technical competence, trustworthy approach and overall respectability across the construction and design team is the reason that we have hired them on more than just one project. We consider Salas O’Brien an exceptional member of the team, and highly recommend them to our clients, partners, and tenants.
- Senior-level involvement on every project
- Highly technical expertise and certifications
- Years of field experience
- Ability to ask questions and solve business problems
- Collaborative approach among all project team members