We understand that when you pursue commissioning, your goal is to make your environments safe, efficient, and compliant. Our national scale and local service mean we can serve your commissioning needs in practically any location.
Responsive Service, National Scale
As a national firm with a reputation for responsive, personal service, we approach commissioning as a team effort—one that includes the owner, operator, design team, and construction team. Our ability to create an amicable environment consistently produces amazing results. Salas O’Brien’s commissioning team frequently provides so much value that their input pays for itself within a short period.
Salas O’Brien has been designated a Certified Commissioning Firm by the Building Commissioning Association.
How We Can Help
- Commissioning for new construction
- Data center commissioning
- LEED commissioning
- Existing building commissioning (EBCx)
- Energy audits
- Code compliance (Internal Energy Code, local requirements)
- Central building automation
Studio Gang City Hyde Park
Balyasny Asset Management W. Lake Street
Cogeneration Plant Combustion Control System
Electric Power Holding Company Power Station in Kentucky
Ohio Power Station
McDonald’s Corporation Headquarters
MARTA Brady Mobility Facility
Southeast Georgia Health System
Vandenberg Air Force Base Education Center
King Edward VII Memorial Hospital
Mecklenburg County Jail
Salas O’Brien’s technical competence, trustworthy approach and overall respectability across the construction and design team is the reason that we have hired them on more than just one project. We consider Salas O’Brien an exceptional member of the team, and highly recommend them to our clients, partners, and tenants.
- Senior-level involvement on every project
- Highly technical expertise and certifications
- Years of field experience
- Ability to ask questions and solve business problems
- Collaborative approach among all project team members