Our acoustics experts are skilled in room acoustics, sound isolation, noise and vibration control, and environmental acoustics. We use advanced computer modeling and Type 1 sound level measuring equipment to solve complex noise issues.
Our mission is to assist clients with all acoustic needs in any type of built environment.
How We Can Help
- Room acoustics
- Sound isolation
- Noise and vibration control
- Environmental acoustics
- Noise and noise transmission studies
- OSHA noise exposure compliance
- Room design concepts with 3D modeling
- Size, volume, form, and stage-to-audience relationship
Climate Pledge Arena
Music Hall at Fair Park
One Paseo Office Buildings
Epic Conference Spaces
Hope Street Development
Austin FC Q2 Stadium
Edward James Olmos School of Film and Cinematic Arts at Santa Ana High School
Xcite Center at Parx Casino
Oracle Waterfront Campus
Duke University Historic Chapel
Arlington Independent School District Athletics Complex
We help our clients daily with:
- Room acoustics in sensitive spaces for performance, learning, collaboration, and entertainment.
- Intrusion of environmental noise for projects in downtown urban environments or in proximity to airports, entertainment attractions, industrial plants, and mass transit.
- Difficult tenant adjacency (like a meditation studio next to a high-energy cycle studio or a bowling alley above a cinema).
- Acoustics for office spaces where productivity is key, and where web meetings place higher demands on acoustics and speech privacy.
- Mechanical plant noise issues both inside of buildings and to adjacent buildings or property lines.
- Noise and vibration from HVAC and plumbing.
- Isolation of high-energy spaces such as restaurants, fitness studios, and nightclubs.
- Speech intelligibility for spaces where communication matters.