Throughout the United States and abroad, Salas O’Brien team members specialize in engineering for power transmission and distribution, including increasingly popular clean energy alternatives such as fuel cells, solar, wind, and geothermal.
Responsive Service, National Scale
As a national firm with a reputation for responsive, personal, local service, we treat everyone on the project team as peers and coordinate our efforts to efficiently produce quality work that makes our client look great.
How We Can Help
- Up to 345kV engineering and design
- Project schedules and budgetary estimates
- Physical and equipment layout design
- Ground grid and lightning protection design
- SCADA and communications design
- Protective relaying design and relay programming
- SPCC oil containment systems
- AC and DC distribution systems
- Civil site work including drainage and retention ponds (SPCC)
- Existing structure analysis
- Foundations design
Salas O’Brien is a multi-disciplinary, creative group of engineers who assist our design team in finding ‘outside the box’ solutions for complicated projects. ‘Creative’ is not often a word that is used in the same sentence with ‘engineers,’ but it is very applicable to the Salas O’Brien team.
- Senior-level involvement on every project
- Highly technical expertise and certifications
- Years of field experience
- Ability to ask questions and solve business problems
- Collaborative approach among all project team members