Throughout the United States and abroad, Salas O’Brien team members specialize in engineering for all types of power generation, including increasingly popular clean energy alternatives such as fuel cells, solar, wind, and geothermal.
Responsive Service, National Scale
As a national firm with a reputation for responsive, personal, local service, we treat everyone on the project team as peers and coordinate our efforts to efficiently produce quality work that makes our client look great.
How We Can Help
- High-, medium-, and low-voltage engineering
- Plant power system engineering and design
- Bulk material handling for power generation
- Utility substation and power system engineering and design
- Design and integration of fuel cell, solar, wind, and geothermal systems
- Energy audits, models, and program management
- Payback analysis, including rebate analysis and support
- LEED, ENERGY STAR, and similar certifications
- Power flow studies including coordination, fault current, and arc-flash calculations
We had an energy audit done of a job site that your firm was responsible for. You know what? They couldn’t find any clean energy projects to perform—your designs had already incorporated all of the conventional and innovative elements that the conventional energy auditor identifies.
- Senior-level involvement on every project
- Highly technical expertise and certifications
- Years of field experience
- Ability to ask questions and solve business problems
- Collaborative approach among all project team members