Throughout the United States and abroad, Salas O’Brien’s manufacturing engineering and commissioning experts serve industries including glass, food and beverage, cement and lime, and other industrial manufacturing.
Responsive Service, National Scale
As a national firm with a reputation for responsive, personal, local service, we treat everyone on the project team as peers and coordinate our efforts to efficiently produce quality work that makes our client look great.
How We Can Help
- Engineering including mechanical, electrical, controls, and structural
- Plant expansions, upgrades, and additions
- OEM equipment integration
- Greenfield facilities development
- Utilities coordination
- Operations and maintenance support
- Startup and commissioning
- Scope and cost development
Our project had extreme technical challenges, but Salas O’Brien expertly handled them and kept our plant fully operational throughout the process by using 3D surveys and other technology to avoid damaging adjacent buildings. Salas O’Brien always coordinated with other disciplines, proactively addressed challenges, and quickly answered questions.
- Senior-level involvement on every project
- Highly technical expertise and certifications
- Years of field experience
- Ability to ask questions and solve business problems
- Collaborative approach among all project team members