Throughout the United States and abroad, Salas O’Brien’s laboratory engineering and commissioning experts design carefully controlled and energy-efficient environments for critical research.
Responsive Service, National Scale
As a national firm with a reputation for responsive, personal, local service, we treat everyone on the project team as peers and coordinate our efforts to efficiently produce quality work that makes our client look great.
How We Can Help
- Submittals for BSL and similar lab-related certifications
- Mechanical and electrical engineering
- Commissioning for new construction or existing buildings
- Communication and security infrastructure
- Central plants and power generation
- Sustainable design
- Lighting design
- Fire protection
- Construction administration
Our teaming partnership with Salas O’Brien began in 1991 and continues to grow, having completed more than 200 projects as a team. Salas O’Brien’s technical knowledge, detailed plans, and open communication during our projects assure the highest quality and performance and guarantee a successful outcome for our clients.
- Senior-level involvement on every project
- Highly technical expertise and certifications
- Years of field experience
- Ability to ask questions and solve business problems
- Collaborative approach among all project team members