Throughout the United States and abroad, Salas O’Brien team members design welcoming, functional, and efficient hospitality environments from historic local destinations to global chains.
Responsive Service, National Scale
As a national firm with a reputation for responsive, personal, local service, we treat everyone on the project team as peers and coordinate our efforts to efficiently produce quality work that makes our client look great.
How We Can Help
- Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems design
- Fire suppression design
- Site planning
- Building automation and controls
- Commissioning for new and existing buildings
- Prototype design for national rollout
- Adaptive re-use for existing buildings
- Submittals and permitting
Our teaming partnership with Salas O’Brien began in 1991 and continues to grow, having completed more than 200 projects as a team. Salas O’Brien’s technical knowledge, detailed plans, and open communication during our projects assure the highest quality and performance and guarantee a successful outcome for our clients.
- Senior-level involvement on every project
- Highly technical expertise and certifications
- Years of field experience
- Ability to ask questions and solve business problems
- Collaborative approach among all project team members