St. Louis Blues – NHL
St. Louis, Missouri
664,000 square feet
Completing Impressive Upgrades on Tight Off-Season Timelines
Enterprise Center (previously the Scottrade Center) is a booked arena with 18,000+ seats. This impressive renovation spanned 18 projects on a 10-week construction timeline. Our work included a new center-hung video display, sound system, and production upgrades.
We also designed the new $3.8 million video production control room, along with audio-video improvements to the Blue Note Club, broadcast booths, press box, and new television distribution system.
Additional projects include:
- AV & Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) for new administrative offices, locker rooms, and team spaces
- Jameson Club at Clark Avenue
- Bommarito Automotive Group Lounge
- Rinkside Club
- Bud Light Sports Pub
- Bull and Bear Club
- New broadcast cabling for the entire building
- Concourse Stage Audio, Video, and Lighting