While many companies are fading from the Downtown Los Angeles landscape, Salas O’Brien has strengthened our roots there and reaffirmed our commitment to provide local support to our projects and clients in the area by establishing a physical presence closer to the heartbeat of the city.
We’re incredibly grateful for the relationships we have in LA and the opportunity to provide our unrelenting technical excellence for clients like:
- Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles
- Huntington Hospital in Pasadena
- Cedars Sinai West LA
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Unified School District
- University of Southern California
- Los Angeles Community College District
- California State University, Los Angeles
- City of Los Angeles
- Countless clients in affordable housing, mixed-use, and corporate office markets.
Our hope is to strengthen those relationships and become the engineer of choice for companies in and around the city by continuing our long history there. Not only have we had an office in Burbank, but four members of our leadership team—CEO Darin Anderson and Principals Victor Becerra, Roy Lopez, and Dennis McVay—either were born and raised or started their careers in LA.
Our team in Downtown LA has extensive experience in providing cost-effective, energy-efficient designs for clients in the healthcare, higher education, K-12, multi-family, mixed-use, commercial, and corporate office markets and would love the opportunity to solve your unique needs.
Visit our LA office page to connect with our team in LA.