Architecture & Interiors
Our Architecture and Interior teams create environments that are functional, attractive, and beneficial to the occupant’s culture and quality of life. By providing unique responses to the individual needs of each client, we achieve a successful design that is an amalgamation of ideas from building owners and users, as well as architects. The resulting designs evidence a respect for people, place, and character, while meeting the more tangible goals of cost, schedule, and function.
The majority of our projects include interior architecture services; our designers apply creative and technical solutions that enhance the function and quality of interior spaces. Our interior architecture team creates environments for spaces people work in, experience, and function in on a daily basis. We integrate technology, innovation, and creativity with the built environment.
- Site Investigation and Planning
- Project Feasibility Studies/ Recommendations
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Shoreline Substantial Development/ Conditional Use Approvals
- Zoning Reclassifications, Condition Use/Variance, & Land Use Approvals
- Space Utilization Programming and Planning
- Adaptive Re-Use Design for Existing Buildings
- Architectural Renderings, 3-D
- Illustration, Animations, & Fly-Through
- Comprehensive Design Services for Construction, Renovation, & T.I.
- Structural Integration of Mechanical/Electrical Systems
- Facility Damage Assessment and Repair Recommendations
- Bid Negotiation Assistance
- On-Site Project Management/Construction
- Management and Administration
- Architectural Master Planning