“Authenticity! The leadership at Salas O’Brien doesn’t just say the right thing—they do the right thing. Our design teams have the hard technical skills together with the touch of creative soft skills that relate to the emotional and personal sense of space. We have the talent of turning random, vague words into physical environments that support function, efficiency, and fun while reflecting workplace culture.”
“There is never a dull moment at Salas O’Brien and my creativity is ALWAYS valued! I truly would not be where I am today without my team. We all work together to deliver the best for our clients, and everyone from our CEO to our interns acts as one team.”
– Roger N.
“Salas O’Brien understands work-life balance and even though the company has had tremendous growth, it still feels like small, family-run organization. They value me and appreciate that personality, quality, and passion are paramount.”
– Mario G.
“Salas O’Brien really prides itself on its great people. I never imagined when I started out in our San Jose office several years ago that I would have had the opportunity to grow, relocate my family, and settle down in Seattle.”
– Javier C.
Careers at Salas O’Brien
With a motto of “expect a difference,” a compelling, ownership-driven culture, and offices around the country, Salas O’Brien draws the best engineering, architecture, and construction professionals in the country. Competition for roles at Salas O’Brien can be fierce.
What kinds of people do we hire?
Here’s a small sampling of positions that we hire for:
- Mechanical engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Designers: mechanical, electrical, and plumbing
- Construction field engineers
- AutoCAD Drafters
- Interior designers
- Marketing and business development professionals
- Finance experts
- Human resources professionals
Salas O’Brien offers outstanding colleagues, challenging assignments, and plenty of opportunity for advancement. In addition, here are some of the ways Salas O’Brien takes care of all its team members:
- Annual ESOP (employee stock ownership plan) contribution based on company performance
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your dependents
- Medical health savings account
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid short- & long-term disability insurance
- Ample paid time off
- Professional education & licensing reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule at the arrangement of supervisor/manager
- 401k plan & employer matching: 100% match on first 1%, 50% match on next 5% of salary
Current Job Openings: